KRYSS Network comprises people of different expertise, who work on various human rights issues, and who come from various sectors. The network encourages and supports collaborative work between members, as well as direct engagement with KRYSS Network’s various initiatives.
- Work Part-Time: Tell us the type of work you are interested in and how much time you can dedicate to us. Opportunities will depend on availability of funding and if we are a match in terms of your interests and our needs.
- Intern: KRYSS Network offers internships on a project or term basis, dependent on need.
- Volunteer: If you would like to get involved as a volunteer, please write to email@example.com.
- Contribute: All cash contributions go to programmes and activities that are designed to better enable equal access to freedom of opinion and expression for women/girls and LGBTIQ persons.
- Support: KRYSS Network accepts in-kind contributions in relation to office equipment and work/meeting spaces or event support.
- Partner: You, your institution, and your company could make a huge difference in how we improve the way we express ourselves and work across differences. KRYSS Network has the right expertise to help you sharpen cross-cultural communication at your workplace and in managing perceptions.
- Collaborate: Running a project in which you feel KRYSS Network can play a role? Get in touch and let’s discuss your needs.